A51 Assembler Kit
The A51 Assembler Kit for the 8051 microcontroller family enables you to write assembler programs for practically any 8051 derivatives including those from Analog Devices, Atmel, Cypress Semiconductor, Dallas Semiconductor, Goal, Hynix, Infineon, Intel, NXP (founded by Philips), OKI, Silicon Labs, SMSC, STMicroelectronics, Synopsis, TDK, Temic, Texas Instruments, and Winbond.
On-chip peripherals and other key features of the 8051 are easy to access with the A51 Assembler Kit.
- Keil Classic 8051 Compilation Tools
You should consider the A51 Assembler Kit if you…
- Need to write code only in Assembly,
- Require compatibility with the Intel ASM-51 Assembler,
- Already have a simulator or emulator.
If you don’t have a debugging solution…
- Learn Why You Need A Simulator