WHAT’S IN AVAILABILITY WORKBENCH?
Availability Workbench (AWB) is the latest in a line of Isograph products to serve the Reliability and Maintenance community.
AWB integrates updated versions of the AvSim+ (Availability Simulation Software) and RCMCost (Reliability Centered Maintenance) products. These products have been used in industry since 1988. It also includes a brand-new life cycle cost analysis module.
Availability Workbench provides a fully integrated environment for:
- Reliability Centered Maintenance. Developing and maintaining a Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) program to optimize your reliability and maintenance strategy.
- Availability Simulation. Performing full system availability predictions taking into account complex dependencies on spares and other resources.
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis. Performing a Life Cycle Cost Analysis to calculate the expected costs of your system during its lifetime.
- Weibull Analysis. Analyzing historical failure data to model the failure characteristics of equipment.
- SAP Interface. The AWB SAP Interface allows you to transfer data between AWB and SAP.