CA166 Compiler Kit
The CA166 Compiler Kit for the 166 microcontroller family supports all available XC16x, C16x, and ST10 derivatives and enables you to write and test programs in C or assembly using the powerful C166, C167, and XC167 instruction sets.
On-chip peripherals and other key features of the 166 are easy to access with the CA166 Compiler Kit.
- Keil XC16x/C16x/ST10 Compilation Tools
- RTX166 Tiny Real-Time Kernel
You should consider the CA166 Compiler Kit if you…
- Will work with a variety of 166 microcontrollers,
- Need to write code in C,
- Already have a simulator or emulator,
- Create complex, single-chip applications that require a small real-time kernel.
If you don’t have a debugging solution…
- Learn Why You Need A Simulator