Advanced 1/f Noise Measurement System – 9812D/NoiseProPlus™
- Proven system architecture inherited from 9812A/B, the industry’s golden 1/f noise measurement system for more than 14 years, used by all leading foundries, IDMs and research institutions.
- Industry’s only system with multiple built-in voltage and current LNAs, with the lowest noise floor and highest resolution in a wide frequency range, that enable the highest possible measurement accuracy for different measurement requirements.
- Industry’s lowest 1/f frequency corner at below 100Hz, giving 100X+ wider dynamic range than others for 1-1KHz measurement.
- Reliable on-wafer high accuracy noise measurement for true wide frequency bandwidth up to 10MHz without roll off.
- The only system that can take up to 100V from the SMU for high voltage and/or low current (<0.1µA) biases.
- Record high measurement throughput, 3-10 times better than the previous 9812B/-NoisePro system, benefitting from fast charging circuitry, parallel data processing, and support formulti-die, multi-device, multi-bias and multi-type noise measurement combined with fullIV sweeping.
- Auto measurement for 1/f noise and massive repetitive RTS data.
- Tightly integrated DSA for improved measurement efficiency, better data quality and reduced hardware integration cost.
- Re-designed system for better DUT protection and fast system stabilization.
SPICE Modeling,1/f Noise measurement,flicker noise measurement, RTS measurement, NoisePro,9812B、9812D, NoiseProPlus, 1/f noise measurement system.