PK166 Professional Developer’s Kit
On-chip peripherals and other key features of the 166 are easy to access with the PK166 Professional Developer’s Kit.
- Keil XC16x/C16x/ST10 Compilation Tools
- MON166 Target Monitor
- RTX166 Tiny Real-Time Kernel
You should consider the PK166 Professional Developer’s Kit if you…
- Will work with a variety of 166 microcontrollers,
- Need to write code in C,
- Require a simulator or don’t have an emulator,
- Create complex, single-chip applications that require a small real-time kernel.